Saturday, July 10, 2010

BB Cream haul


Hi guys long time no update ._.; I got two BB creams samples from Isqueen and a full tube from Etude House to try. They are my very first blemish creams.

- Isqueen High Definition BB Cream SPF 18
- Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream SPF 30 (limited edition Hello Kitty)



For sampling, I immediately saw that Isqueen White Lucent Color was too light for me (the lighter purple tube) so I photo'ed just the Bright Natural Color (dark purple tube) as it was closer and pretty much the same color as Etude House Precious Mineral when blended in.


ISQUEEN vs ETUDE



Both look the same blended in; they are slightly lighter than my natural skin tone during the summer. Isqueen is a lot easier to blend as the formula is thinner than Etude. They are both lightly scented, and they smell good! Neither make me break out. I prefer Etude House however for the higher coverage ;)

2 comments:

Popcorn on July 10, 2010 at 7:28 PM said...

the hello kitty BB cream looks adorable!

bunee on July 10, 2010 at 10:40 PM said...

asian brand packaging is always soo cute ! never fails to bring out the compulsive shoppers in us !

Post a Comment