Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall Beauty Haul


Here to update with my recent purchases--
This is Cle de Peau Lipstick in N19.  Unfortunately, it is pretty much a dupe of Cle de Peau Extra Silky Lipstick in 106:


Cle de Peau Extra Rich Lipstick in R9 Comtesse de Cayla (not shown in haul photo) with swatch:

I'm disappointed that I purchased practically the same color but CdP lipsticks always have high rating in my book.
Rating: 4.5/5

Cle de Peau Honey (L - darker, more orange) and Beige (R - lighter, pinker) Concealer Comparison:
Unfortunately, unlike stated in the description online the orange DOES NOT cover my  dark eye circles any better than the beige color. Both still show dark gray under my eyes. Still, I don't know any good concealer than can fully cover dark eye circles. For the hefty price tag of $70 I give it a 3.5.
Rating: 3.5/5

Foundation Swatch Comparisons Left to Right:
La Mer The Treatment Foundation 01 Creme, La Mer The Treatment Foundation 11 Linen, Paul & Joe Protective Fluid Foundation S 103 Clear, Burberry Sheer Luminous Fluid Foundation Trench 4, Yves Saint Laurent 'Teint Resist' Long Wear Foundation 7 Pink Beige
Will update with La Mer Foundation rating as soon as I get around to using it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment