Monday, July 27, 2009

Paul & Joe Beaute, Cargo ~ Haul


Here is today's little haul for Paul & Joe Beaute ^^ Includes Disney Protective Hand Cream featuring Lady the pup. So cute.

The hand cream smells like orange cremepop or something niice xD.


Swatches from left to right (unblended):
- Summer 2009 Eye Color G in 003 Fortune
- Eye Gloss N in 04 Halo
- Eye Gloss N in 05 Murmur
- Moisturizing Compact Foundation in 30 Clear

I especially love the limited edition case for the eye color. The eye color itself is a pink gold that comes out almost like my Stila kitten shadow but with a bit more shimmer and warm tone. The foundation is a perfect match as you can see it pretty much blends in *without* blending it in with my fingers haha. It comes with a sponge and it is a very nice texture. Yay.

Oops one more thing!

Umm I hate how the lighting makes it look like there are dents and looks like I already tried it before I took the picture...well anyway I got this Cargo lip quad today in South Beach. Its not stunning...pretty typical stuff (they kind of go on nude+shimmer) but here are the colors anyway:



I just realized I need to buy more lip brushes x_x; I only have *one* from my portable brush set. I kind of went from bottom to top on swatches for this one..don't know if you can tell. They are sweet beachy warm pink/peach colors..except the dark shade it looks like orange chocolate in the pan. And thats about it... I got some Too Faced refills too but they're old news so...yup thats it ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment