Saturday, July 25, 2009

La Prairie


And here is my recent purchase from NM...

La Prairie
Radiance Luxury Compact in Silver Shimmers (Limited Edition)


Comes with two little brushes and the royal blue velvet case.





(1) Lip Color Pink
(2) Lip Shimmer Beige/Silver
(3) Cheek Shimmer

I'm so happy I bought this. The price was a bit steep..$78 with tax in MA but I suppose it is normal for a luxury compact. I was actually thinking about returning it because I decided the colors weren't gorgeous when I opened the compact, but I tried them on and they are beautiful! The lip color is not dark at all but a very sheer, warm berry pink color. I love the additional shimmer too. The blush is pink tinted silver shimmer, which gives a very cool misty look on the cheeks. All the colors smell nice as well, I will be buying more La Prairie for sure :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment