Friday, August 28, 2009

Late August Haul




My new Rock & Republic Bound gel eye liner in Smut (Black) and Dior 2-Colour Eyeshadow No.815 Diorfavourite

As pretty has the container is, I prefer my Stila gel eye liner over R&R's. This one doesn't apply smoothly like it advertises, and is not intense and pigmented as I would like. Wouldn't recommend it.

The Dior eyeshadow is just to add to my collection, since I don't have many pinks. It is a nice plain duo, good quality. Nothing spectacular however.



Sorry the lighting is a bit off here as you see the darker shade is under a shadow (me probably).. but I got Paul and Joe compact in 31 Latte which matches me better now. I had 30 Clear before which is lighter (my winter shade).


My first Lush haul! Strawberry Feels Forever Massage Bar and Heavanilli Massage Bar :) They smell sooo good and feel great too!

1 comments:

A on October 25, 2009 at 2:08 AM said...

hi do u sell rock & republic blush? i cant find it on ebay and it doesnt ship to canada, even though they have free shipping now :'(

Post a Comment