Wednesday, September 2, 2009

For Sale 09/02


All prices are in USD, shipped to US or Canada. Please inquire for international shipping. Comment below if interested. I accept PayPal or checks. I have positive feedback on both ebay and soompi, if it helps I can give you my username. ^^;

Shiseido MAQUILLAGE Crystallizing Lip Compact
Color: 32
Condition: Used once, comes with original box.
Price: $18 shipped


Shiseido MAQUILLAGE x Alexander Wang Eye Creator 3D
Color: BR365 (Limited Edition)
Condition: Used once, comes with original box.
Price: $33 shipped SOLD. Thank you~ ^^
**STATUS: Shipped on 9/22**

5 comments:

Sez on September 10, 2009 at 1:31 AM said...

HI there I'm interested in the second item, how much the total cost to ship to Australia? Also have the brushes been used?

Cat on September 11, 2009 at 8:06 PM said...

Hi sez,
Shipping is $5 to Australia, so it will cost $38 USD total for the second item. The brushes have been used once each but have been cleaned to new.

Let me know if you're still interested by leaving me your e-mail address.

If you prefer not to disclose your e-mail let me know and I'll let you send it to one of my e-mail accounts.

Thanks for your interest =)

Unknown on September 20, 2009 at 12:13 AM said...

I know it's a bit late but have you already sold the Eye Creator 3D?

My e-mail is: gratis_baby @ yahoo . com

Minus the spaces, of course. :)

Cat on September 20, 2009 at 12:01 PM said...

Hi! It has not been sold yet, I just sent you an e-mail hopefully you have received it. :)

Janet on March 22, 2011 at 1:52 AM said...

I hope you do more sales in the future! All your cosmetics are wonderful!

Post a Comment