Friday, December 11, 2009

Early December Haul



I just came back from New York last week so I definitely stopped by some of my favorite places like Bergdorf Goodman and Anna Sui. I mostly bought clothes...I regret I didn't purchase more Anna Sui while I was there!

Paul & Joe eye color palette in #001 Ingenue



I love this palette so much!!! The colors are very neutral and pretty. Its great for daily/casual make up.

The rest of the haul:

Nail Polishes:
Paul & Joe 04 Provence
Anna Sui 004 (Silver Specks)
Anna Sui 601 (Orange Glitter)

Paul & Joe face color in 11 Rhapsody

I haven't tried this yet but doesn't it look beautiful!

Sisley palette phyto star eyes

Very expensive but I gave into temptation of using my gift card..and the packaging >-<. The green/gray is really unique color. All of the colors are very sparkly and pigmented with silver shine. I haven't worn this yet so I don't know if I love it yet but its looking really good to me. I will post swatch pictures later.

Anna Sui Rouge V in 660

Omg this is such a beautiful color!!!!!! The display packaging was so much prettier though, with a rose the same color as the lip color itself. It is very wearable, and I think this could actually easily become a favorite lip stick of mine.

1 comments:

Popcorn on December 11, 2009 at 8:52 PM said...

wow! the p&j nail polish looks sooo cute! maybe i should try some anna sui....hmmm. gasp* I just got the same exact Paul and Joe blush! hehe. you have good taste!

Great haul! I can't wait to see reviews and more hauls later!

Post a Comment