Friday, December 4, 2009

November Haul


Shu Uemura x Tsumori Chisato = loooooove. I just had to purchase from this collection...look how cute the packaging is and plus I love cats + gold + shiny things.


Mini Brush set !! So cute, I love how it is pink on the inside too which makes it extra girly.

I also bought the Planet Cat Palette and Illamasqua's Static Pure Pigment. I admit I bought the Palette mainly for the packaging but the colors are also unique to my collection. As for the pure pigment in static, it is gorgeousss omg.





Girlactik Beauty and Becca Cosmetics



For Girlactik I purchased Heaven's Dust in Angel (gold), and for Becca Loose Shimmer Powder in Mermaid (beige) and Princess (pink). The swatch photo doesn't nearly describe how beautiful and sparkly these glitters are. Especially the Girlactik one, which contains a sort of turquoise and lavender-silvery shimmer within the gold.

2 comments:

Popcorn on December 5, 2009 at 4:55 PM said...

omg! i was just reading your previous post about the Cosme Decorte Soda Pop palette!!! SOOOOO cute!! Where did u get it?
Nice Haul! Also, do you make videos? If so, i would love to see them!!

Cat on December 5, 2009 at 11:24 PM said...

Hi Popcorn! If you look at under the Shopping - Makeup header to the right I have some links where you can purchase Cosme Decorte, mainly Ichibankao and Facial-shop. :)

I do make videos and will post a link on my blog soon hopefully!

Post a Comment