Wednesday, August 11, 2010

major haulage !!


I'm soooo excited guys. I just got my Jill Stuart Blush Blossom 03 lady amaryllis and 05 poetic daisy. The packaging is super super cute and lovely. I love the little bows!!







I also got two new eye shadow palettes from Cosme Decorte AQ and Marie Claire..very shimmery stuff!! I wore these to the club haha~






The current BB cream I am wearing ;)


Hehe...I couldn't resist the cute pink packaging by Too Faced! Also got a MAC lip stick in Hot Gossip and a Chanel foundation brush.


Very useful mirror from Sasa!! As you can see it lights up ;) Also got the Kao Liese Juicy Shower..which smells ohhh delicious and heavenly but unfortunately the scent doesn't last very long...=(

3 comments:

MilknCookiie on August 11, 2010 at 3:35 PM said...

Omgosh, Jill Stuart! ♥ How do you like the Missha bb cream btw? I have it as well and even though I really want to love it, it's a little bit too drying for my skin. :(

★ Cookiie

Cat on August 12, 2010 at 1:34 AM said...

Aww my skin is normal-to-oily so it works for me, the weather here is really humid! They should really make one for dry skin though.

I really like the BB cream it seems to last for me + pretty good coverage for a BB cream. As for acne treatment, it doesn't seem to make me break out but its not a miracle cure for existing acne.

Janet on March 22, 2011 at 1:30 AM said...

I have the teddy bear brush set! And I love it!! The brushes are soo so so soft <3

Post a Comment