Saturday, June 11, 2011

Beauty & Fashion Storage / Organization


Just bought three girly storage pieces from Peach John / ピーチ・ジョン. One to store my cosmetics in, and the other two for lingerie.


Instructions to set up the box were in Japanese but included diagrams; which did confuse me at first but each piece had logical indentures so I managed to put everything together fine. Now I am just working on filling up each 'drawer' with my stuff. Right now I put some lipsticks in there, my Guerlain Meteorites, and Juicy Couture body powder. Very cute, but not sure it was worth ¥2800 + extra shipping costs.

I do love the lingerie separators at ¥850 a piece, and wish I bought one more because I still have extra space for one in my top dresser drawer. I believe one can be creative with these and store other products.

2 comments:

parkjanet123 on June 19, 2011 at 9:15 PM said...

I would like to purchase items from this website but it's all in Japanese. )':

Cat on August 12, 2011 at 11:33 PM said...

^Ordering from their website and then shipping to the US is crazy expensive! I may consider bulk order with other people..

Post a Comment