Friday, August 12, 2011

Jill Stuart Prism Carat Eyes


Hello lovelies its been awhile, I've been busy with work and other things but that hasn't stopped me from shopping till I drop ;) Another reason I haven't been so motivated to post here is because I've been purchasing products multiple other people have already swatched! I don't think there are many photos out there yet for the new Jill Stuart Prism Carat Eyes so here you all go, this is in 101 Brilliant Crown.




The middle swatch is combined glitter + creme. Overall AMAZING product! I am very satisfied with the pigmentation and quality and cannot wait to wear this for a night out! I am highly considering purchasing this in another color, if I do I will post the pictures here.

Rating: 5/5 :)

4 comments:

stellarvixen on August 26, 2011 at 2:10 PM said...

which JillStuart Prism carat should i pick up?!
found myself leaning towards for brilliant crown haha or the pinkish tiara?

cant decide!! am a sucker for glitters and shimmer :D how you find the application? easy or time consuming? flyinig to HK soon to stock up on NARS, JillStuart etc etc

i luvvv eyeshadowws

Cat on August 26, 2011 at 7:09 PM said...

Hi, actually I ordered blooming tiara the day I reviewed this and am still waiting for it to come in the mail (may be delayed due to upcoming storm in my area). You can wait till I do a review on it, or if you're like me get both! :D

I would say it's somewhere between easy and time consuming because you have to put the cream on first then evenly apply the glitter!

Riya~ on September 19, 2011 at 4:31 PM said...

This is such a pretty color and the packaging is beautiful! Thank you for this post! You are lucky to get this since I have to search online. =)

Cat on September 21, 2011 at 10:33 PM said...

Thanks, I also bought mine online from beautieshk. I believe cosme-de also has some in stock.

Post a Comment