Thursday, September 22, 2011

Haul~


Hii here is my latest haul (more to come!!):
Swatches:
From Left to Right: Cle de Peau Extra Silky Lipstick in #106, Tom Ford Lip Color in Nude Vanille, Dolce & Gabbana Shine Lipstick in Soiree, Cle de Peau Cream Eye Color in #2 Moon Light

Cle de Peau Extra Silky Lipstick in #106
Cle de Peau lipsticks are a must have as they are super moisturizing. I love the color I chose as well; it looks hot pink in the photo but on my lips it comes out more as a milky pink.
Rating: 5/5

Tom Ford Lip Color in Nude Vanille
I LOVE the scent and the swatch on my arm... but not the color on my lips! See below my comparison to Blush Nude.

Dolce & Gabbana Shine Lipstick
I don't like the texture of Soiree on my lips, it just seems a bit grainy probably because it's a 'shine' lipstick. If you like sheer colors with a hint of coral I would recommend Soiree, but it's nothing special for me...
Rating: 3/5

Cle de Peau Cream Eye Color in #2 Moon Light
The swatch doesn't do this eye shadow any justice. It is a taupey color and the glitter makes it more unique and luxurious.
Rating: 5/5

A comparison to:

Tom Ford Lip Color in Blush Nude

Blush Nude is rosy and slightly darker than Nude Vanille. I dislike Nude Vanille on my lips as it basically goes on like concealer however... I LOVE Blush Nude and Tom Ford lipsticks smell like vanilla.

Rating: 5/5 for Blush Nude! :)

2 comments:

Riya~ on September 22, 2011 at 9:40 PM said...

Very pretty! Love the color!

Anonymous said...

the tom ford one looks really cute!

if you like please check out my blog too :)
www.icepadie.com

Post a Comment