Sunday, March 25, 2012

Love Switch Pink Brown x Fujiya Look Limited Edition Chocolate Mascara



Late update: recently purchased Pink Brown's limited edition mascara (from last month / Valentine's Day). I needed a good brown mascara and I will admit I mostly bought this for the packaging and exquisite chocolate scent. :) As you can see in the photo below it even looks like chocolate and also has a bunch of lengthening fibers. Overall, fun and quality is good for the price (roughly 1,575 yen not incl. shipping) and it creates a sweet look. It is my first brown mascara and the fibers are a definite a plus, but I've had better lengthening mascaras as I honestly don't see much oomph in curl, volume, or length compared to my Helena Rubinsteins.

PRO's: Fun, flirty, chocolatey, fiber filled, cute packaging
CON's: Not much lengthening or volumizing effect
 Rating: 4.5/5

0 comments:

Post a Comment